ALTECH is an Italian company specialised in the design and production of industrial labelling machines and material coding and identification systems. ALTECH manufactures its own product range, which is kept constantly up to date and in development, and is designed to solve any labelling requirements. The company’s products range from labelling heads and print-apply labelling systems through to labelling systems requiring more complex application to products of various formats. The quality of the company’s products is recognised far and wide, as evidenced by its constant growth, particularly focused on the export market to over 50 countries around the world. This has allowed ALTECH to become a benchmark in the labelling and packaging sector, supported by over 80 qualified distributors and its three subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, USA and South America. Continuing along its path of growth, the company is investing in resources with which to grow its business in important markets such as Eastern Europe and Germany. ALTECH, as always, will be attending Interpack in Düsseldorf from the 4th to the 10th of May 2017, where we will be exhibiting our most recent solutions for the industrial labelling sector in Hall 12, stand B23. Specifically, the following solutions will be on show:
- An ALline E/C front/back labelling system for cylindrical products.
- An ALritma X labelling head, which stands apart in terms of its speed, run time and precision, reaching the incredible speed of 1000 labels per minute while maintaining absolute precision even at variable speeds (recommended for rotary labellers).
- A low-cost ALbelt C system for wrap-around labelling of cylindrical products.
- An ALbelt system equipped with two ALstep labelling heads for C-wrap label application.
- An ALritma T print-apply unit, which is easily inserted into existing packaging lines.
- An ALcode P real-time print&apply system for the application of A5 labels to two adjacent sides of a pallet.
- An ALcode TS system, fitted with a SATO printer module, for printing and applying labels in real time.
These solutions are an example of the flexibility which ALTECH offers with its products, meaning that labellers can be completely customised to customer requirements and allow them to meet their specific goals.